Commercial┬áTruck Insurance – Get a Quote Today!

cheap truck insurance quotes

Get insurance from the UK’s leading truck insurance companies

We use many of the UK’s leading insurers for truck insurance, lorry insurance, and HGV insurance so can offer cheap rates and extensive cover. To protect your HGV or lorry then you’ll want peace of mind that your using specialists who have not only the experience in insuring your vehicle but has developed relationships with the truck insurance companies to negotiate you the best deal possible.

Get a Truck Insurance Quote!

Have a commercial vehicle over 3.5 tonnes? Have a valid operators licence? Then let’s save you money on truck, lorry or HGV insurance!

Cover for all vehicle types:

  • Must have Operators Licence
  • HGV Insurance: up to 44 tonnes
  • Single vehicle policies
  • Truck & HGV fleet insurance
  • Flat Beds
  • Furniture Removals Van Insurance
  • Skip Carriers
  • Refrigerated Lorries
  • Articulated& Rigid lorries
  • Curtain side
  • Cover for hazardous goods
  • European cover available

lorry insurance quote

Why use us for truck / lorry insurance?

We use many of the UK’s leading insurers for commercial truck insurance quotes so can offer cheap lorry insurance rates coupled with extensive cover. To protect your commercial truck then you’ll want peace of mind that you’re using specialists who have the experience in insuring your vehicle type.

Why use us for HGV insurance?

Whether you have a Scania, DAF, MAN or Volvo, our HGV insurance quotes are placed with heavy goods vehicle insurance specialists that we have developed fantastic relationships with so you’ll always get the best deal possible whether it’s on a single vehicle or a HGV fleet.

Get Truck Quote


Must have an Operators Licence

Want a cheap price with extensive cover

Experienced & knowledgeable staff

UK’s leading truck, lorry & HGV insurers

Various payment methods available

Associated insurances


Goods in Transit Insurance: Covers goods being delivered against losses such as fire, theft or damage. We have some of the cheapest rates with the most comprehensive so contact us for a quote today. We can cover all requirements for goods in transit such as ‘all risks’ basis, RHA conditions and CMR.

+ Contact Us


Liability Insurance: Can be arranged easily and at a cheap price. Public liability protects against damage to third party persons or property or Employers Liability covers the costs if an employee is injured or made ill through the employer’s negligence.


+ Contact Us


Freight / Cargo Insurance: Whether goods are being moved by a third party (freight forwarder) or you are moving them by sea, air, canal or road, our freight and cargo insurance policies are arranged by some of the UK’s top marine cargo insurers.


+ Contact Us

Truck Insurance FAQ’s:

I don't have an Operators Licence. Can you still quote me?

No. We only offer truck, lorry and HGV insurance quotes on commercial vehicles so if your commercial truck is over 3.5 tonnes then you are required to have an operators licence to carry goods for the purposes of any trade of business. See VOSA for more details.

I have No Claims Bonus on another vehicle. Can I use this?

Yes. As we have access to the biggest truck, lorry and HGV insurance companies, we have some will take into consideration you having No Claims Bonus on another vehicle, to give you a discount.

Does the truck insurance allow me to carry any type of goods?

You will be allowed to carry certain types of goods however, please note that Hazardous Goods will need to be referred to the insurer and depending on what Category of Hazardous Goods you carry, the insurer may accept or decline on this basis. If you are unsure, please speak to you insurance broker/company as this information is classed as a material fact and as such, the policy may be cancelled or any claim voided.

Do I need any other insurances?

You may require Public Liability or if you have a contract, are required to have this policy in place to secure work. If you are a limited company or have employees then you will Public and Employers Liability. Also, depending on your occupation, you may need further insurances such as Goods in Transit. For example, if you are a haulier, the you will need Goods in Transit insurance to protect the goods you carry.

For more information, please visit our Contact Us page to talk further

What happens if I have a claim?

We have a dedicated Claimsline service that will take care of everything. They will liaise with your insurance company as well as the third party so they do all the hard work for you.